Bornfire Festival 2015
Presenting the 9th in the series: Bornfire Festival 2015!
Work need not be separated from play. Circus arts and the play of object manipulation has bountiful room for growth and creativity. In this community, there are no limits or rules to creation. Every object and how it can be use is ever-changing; always growing; allowing for self-expression and discovery.
Bornfire Festival 2015 Main Show will explore the inner child of circus arts - playing with brighter and the darker sides of this performance art.
[Only applicable to full time students & senior citizens]
- Student: Full time students in a local institution with valid student pass
- Senior citizen: Age 60 and above
- All students and senior citizens are required to produce your identification during ticket collection
Ticketing Terms & Conditions
- The Festival Organizers shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless such death or personal injury was caused by the negligence of the Venue Owner or its agent and employees), loss or damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaint, claim, refund, or exchange for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of shows and/or performances.
- The Festival Organizers may alter, add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or the advertised details for an event, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- No Unauthorized Video and Audio Recording is allowed for the MAIN SHOW.
- The Festival Organizers will be entitled to rely upon and enforce these terms and conditions.
2) Ticket & Passes
- An E-Ticket is required for the exchange of the festival wristband.
- MAIN SHOW ticket requires NO wristband.
- The name of the ticket holder MUST match the name on the e-ticket.
- Photo identification will be required. Any discrepancies may result in cancellation of the E-TICKET without refund.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable.
- All data collected will be used solely for Bornfire's record. All personal data will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to third party. Participants who do not wish to be on Bornfire's mailing list are required to opt for the second option in the ticket order form.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Doors open 15 minutes before show. There will be no intermission.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break (if any) in the performance.
- Student, Senior Citizen and other passes where applicable must be shown to obtain discounts (where applicable) and upon admission.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 3 will NOT be admitted for the Main Show (31/07/15)
- Children under the age of 12 are to be accompanied and supervised by an adult guardian.
- You agree to submit to any search for any prohibited items, including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and any recording devices.
4) Conditions of Sale
- Festival Organisers will not refund, provide an exchange or replace any tickets.
5) Programme Changes
- The Festival Organizers may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather conditions, dangerous situations, or any other cause beyond his reasonable control. While every attempt is made to present the programme as advertised, the programme may be subject to change without notice. No refunds will be given due to a change in programming.
6) Whilst attending the event patrons must not:
- Litter in the venue or surrounding area.
- Cause damage to, improperly use or tamper with any public facility or festival infrastructure.
- Light or cause to be lit any fire (including barbecues)
- Operate any event equipment (generator, vehicle, sound and lighting system, two-way radio)
- Exit the venue via routes other than the designated exits and emergency exits.
- Cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the venue or enter any onsite bodies of water.
- Behave in a threatening or inappropriate manner (aggressive, riotous, abusive, or insulting actions) towards other patrons or event staff.
- Breach of the above conditions may result in the removal of the patron from the site.
7) Festival Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
- Cannot produce a valid confirmation letter and photo identification.
- Produces an E-TICKET that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorised source or through illegal means.
- Produces an E-TICKET that has been duplicated.
- Is in possession of and refuses to surrender any prohibited or illegal object.
Festival Organisers reserve the right to evict any person who:
- Is found to have entered the site without a valid wristband or valid Main Show QR-code.
- Does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Is in possession of any illegal item. Carry bags may be searched prior to entry to the festival precinct.
- Is involved in any illegal activity, including underage drinking. The offender will have their wristband removed, the matter referred to the Police, and be escorted from the festival site.
- Is behaving in a manner that reasonably interferes with other patrons’ enjoyment of the festival.
- Is causing damage, being disruptive or threatens the safety of other people on the festival site.
- Evicted patrons will not be permitted to re-purchase tickets and must leave the festival site immediately.
9) Youth Policy
- All minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied to the festival by an
- adult Guardian. A responsible Guardian of 25yrs or older must accompany all youth patrons.
- A 25+ Guardian may accompany a maximum of 3 youth patrons only. Each Guardian must be contactable by mobile phone whilst at the festival and must provide this number during the online ticketing process.
- Each Guardian must present valid proof of age at the Festival Ticket Gate.
- Any patron under the age of 16 will be refused entry if their nominated Guardian is not accompanying them at the Festival Ticket Gate. It is the responsibility of the Guardian to ensure that all minors theyaccompany comply with instructions issued by festival staff and/or contained in all permanent and temporary signage throughout the festival site.
- Ages are taken from the date of entry to the festival, please ensure you purchase the correct ticket type for your age.
- Valid proof of age will be required at the Festival Ticket Gate.
If you are photographed, filmed or taped, you consent to the Festival Organizers to broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, films, recordings or images of you without compensation. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed for these purposes, they must advise the photographer/camera operator.
11) Other terms and conditions can be found on the festival's official website www.bornfire.org
- The event description was updated. Diff#98385 2015-06-17 08:13:22
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Kallang Community Club
Main Show (Standard) SOLD OUT $22.00 Main show (concession) SOLD OUT $18.00 Donate to support a cause! SOLD OUT $5.00 Donate to support a cause! SOLD OUT $10.00 Donate to support a cause! SOLD OUT $50.00
- Venue Address
- 45 Boon Keng Road, Singapore 339771 Singapore
Just a 5 min walk from Boon Keng MRT! We're located next to the basketball courts